Committed To Personalized Service
And Customized Strategies

Helping Immigrants Secure Green Cards

At the office of John M. Wilkie, Attorney at Law, attorney Wilkie has been protecting the rights of people throughout east and central Illinois and handling immigration issues since 2001. Mr. Wilkie, along with his professional staff, understand the stress and anxiety that can come when you are dealing with immigration issues. He works hard to be available when you need him or to promptly return your calls or emails if he is helping other clients.

Mr. Wilkie also knows, from experience, that every situation is different. He will listen carefully to your concerns and questions so that he can employ strategies that will help meet your specific goals.

A Family-Focused Immigration Practice

At John M. Wilkie, Attorney at Law, the focus is on helping people from other countries get a green card so that you can legally reside and work in the United States.

Family-Based Immigration Applications

If you have certain relatives who are American citizens, or lawful permanent residents, attorney Wilkie can help you apply for a family-based visa or fiancé(e) visa. He can handle these types of visa applications, whether you are temporarily visiting the United States legally, or wish to apply through the U.S. Consulate in your own country.

If you entered the United States illegally, though, you will, under current law, have to leave the country and apply through the consulate, even if you have married an American citizen. In certain circumstances, he may be able to help you reduce the length of the required time abroad with a hardship petition.

Contact Attorney John Wilkie

Mr. Wilkie provides a free initial consultation to every new client. To schedule an appointment, contact him online or call his office at 217-903-4166. The firm’s office is at the corner of Neil and Main in Champaign. He keep flexible hours and may be available to meet with you evenings or weekends upon request. Se habla español.